Dedicated Advocacy And Defense From Board-Certified Attorneys
Legal dilemmas can arise at any time and affect even the most prestigious professions. When facing potentially business-altering litigation, it is wise to seek the counsel of a diverse and experienced legal team. This is why entrepreneurs and professionals reach out to the attorneys at ALBM Law Firm. We offer over 100 combined years of experience providing exceptional representation to local and national businesses, individual consumers, financial institutions and health care facilities. We have built a reputation for comprehensive preparation, attention to detail and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Our attorneys are well-practiced in a variety of legal areas and pride themselves on providing insight and expertise in all areas of civil law.
A Wide Array Of Civil Law Services
We provide legal advice and representation to clients throughout Texas and the United States in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Business and civil litigation: Resolving disputes between individuals or businesses in non-criminal matters
- Bankruptcy and creditors’ rights: Protecting the investments of financial institutions
- Medical malpractice: Securing justice and compensation for negligence in medical care
- Mediation/arbitration: Resolving disputes outside the courtroom through negotiated compromise
- Probate/estate planning: Planning for the future of the family after death
- Personal injury: Securing care and damages for injuries caused by another’s negligence
We also support two of counsel attorneys who focus on different practice areas. One handles our probate and family law practice center, while the other focuses more on representing business and financial institutions through commercial litigation.
Schedule A Consultation Today
Those needing legal assistance in Texas civil law matters can reach out to ALBM Law Firm to schedule a consultation. Just call our office at 361-884-4981 or complete our contact form. We offer services in both English and Spanish.